LOK RAIL ONLY LINE
- The “LOK rail only” are light locotractors designed for railway use only.
Thanks to the rail traction system on steel wheels, they are able to effect standard works.
For low speed tows, Zephir uses RUBBER – STEEL technology in which it is experienced since 30 years.
These vehicles are cheap and able to replace Diesel hydraulic locomotives up to a weight of 40 tons, working in the industrial installation.
LOK RAIL ONLY FROM 70 TO 150 Drive Diesel Operator type (road mode) Rider seated Dimensions (LxWxH) mm N/A Service weight t from 18 to 44 Max. drawbar pull kN From 70 to 120 Max. towing capacity t From 1400 to 2400 Max. rail speed unloaded km/h From 11 to 25 Engine manufacturer Cummins Engine power kW/HP From 129/173
No of cylinders/displacement cm3 From 6/6.700
Fuel tank capacity dm3 From 250
Power shift transmission – torque converter – (fwd/rev) speeds From 3/3
- Radio remote control, interlock, ground operator safety remote control
- Availability of different rail gauge measures
- Air conditioning inside the cabin
- Wide range of hooks, couplers and tow bars
- Pneumatic braking system
- Railtrack “short-circuit” signalling system and distance proximity sensors
- In-railing and on-hook video cameras system
- Cold environment protection “Arctic pack”
- High temperature pack
- Multi-Unit configuration
- Latest engines generation
- Engine star & stop
- Driver seat on right side
- Painting and custom stickers
- Extended warranty
- Availability of other options upon request